The Candoni De Zan Family is very honored to receive numerous awards in recent months honoring their well-crafted Italian wines. We are proud to share the results with our loyal followers.
Gambero Rosso is the world’s authority on Italian food, wine and travel. Established in 1986 it is acknowledged throughout Italy (and by those in the know internationally) as THE provider of the most up to date, impartial and expert insights into ‘saper vivere’, the Italian way of life.
Quoted from Gambero Rosso
“The Candoni De Zan family has developed Tenuta Polvaro, making it a landmark in the territory of Lison – Pramaggiore. Good performance of Tenuta Polvaro Nero, a blend of Cabernet sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah which gives us an immediate and mature nose, harmonious and good tension.”
55th Annual Pramaggiore National Wine Competition
For 55 years, the Pramaggiore National Wine Competition has showcased the finest domestic vintages through a wine-tasting event that is widely considered to be one of the most prestigious in Italy. An esteemed panel of judges use a blind-tasting method, maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism that has remained the competition’s foundation for 55 years.
- Tenuta Polvaro 2014 Oro – Gold Medal
- Tenuta Polvaro 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon-Gold Medal
- Tenuta Polvaro 2015 Pinot Grigio-Gold Medal
- Tenuta Polvaro 2013 Nero-Gold Medal
The Tasting Panel
The Tasting Panel Magazine is the most widely circulated trade publication in the beverage industry, reaching an audience of thousands of key decision-makers every month and growing on an international scale.
- Candoni 2015 Pinot Grigio DOC-92 points
- Candoni 2014 Organic Merlot IGP– 90 points
- Candoni 2014 Pinot Noir-91 Points
- Candoni Elviana Rosé– 88 Points
- Tenuta Polvaro Oro: 94 Points
16th Annual Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
Benefiting Camp Good Days, a non-profit organization that provides a camping experience and more for children and adults facing the toughest challenges of life., this is the world’s largest charitable wine competition.
- Candoni 2012 Elviana Red-Gold Medal
- Candoni 2015 Pinot Grigio-Silver Medal
- Candoni 2012 Buongiorno-Silver Medal
- Candoni 2014 Pinot Grigio made with organically-grown grapes-Bronze Medal
- Candoni Prosecco-Bronze Medal
- Candoni Elviana Rosé-Bronze Medal
- Tenuta Polvaro 2014 Oro-Silver Medal
- Tenuta Polvaro 2013 Nero-Silver Medal